Sunday, November 18, 2007

Late to church

Since we've had Asher we are late to church everytime. Doesn't seem to matter what time we actually start getting ready, we are still late. Ugh, and I just hate being late to church. I feel like if I'm going to be on time for anything all week, it should be for church. I mean, how is it that I can get all the kids and I ready for a doctor's appt and be there on time by 9am, but not for church. My theory is that the devil throw every kind of curve ball at us on Sunday mornings just so we won't make it there. But we make it, late, but we make it. And I think that's the most important thing. I think God knows where our heart is, and that we will be there, even if we have to park in the dirt lot a million miles away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am amazed at where and when you find time to write a blog!! I do not have any kids and I feel as though I have so little time. I think our bodies know that Sunday is a day of rest, so naturally we all run a little slow on Sundays. God know's where heart is!
Tiff