Friday, August 17, 2007

Shopping for school


I had to take the boys to the mall today to get somethings for Boston for school (clothes and shoes). So I put Asher in the baby bjorn attached to me and put the big boys in the stroller. Thank goodness my mom surprised us and showed up because it wasn't long after we were there that Boston started to have an attitude with me. He seems to be picking up some bad habits from some other kids. It was a lot easier to discipline with my mom there to help out. We were then off to get closed toed shoes. We haven't worn those since winter.....it's just too hot in Florida so we where sandals all the time. They didn't have any that lite up in his size so he tired on the other ones. He was a little bummed that they didn't lite up so I told him these were "super fast" shoes. They would make him run faster. So off he was, running up and down the aisle to "test run" them. So we have clothes, shoes and a backpack....I think we are ready for Monday!

No comments: