Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Chocolate, Weight Loss & 3 kids

I'm sitting here writing this eating M&Ms from my "fun size" package I found after scavaging the kitchen for chocolate. Who came up with the label "fun size" for the tiny little package that only contains about 10 M&Ms? I think a "fun size" should be about the size of the one you get at the movie theatre...ya.... THAT would be a fun size! In my attempt to lose the rest of the baby weight and I have gotten rid of all the chocolate, cookies and ice cream. Yes I know....not a lot of "fun" in my house. But with my hormones COMPLETELY out of wack this morning I was in a desperate search to find chocolate to change that. I don't know why that helps....but it sure does! Some people may be addicted to alchohol or drugs but I'm addicted to sugar. Ugh...if only it were good for you!

I also have some theories on why it's harder to lose the weight this time around. (I do have to cut myself some slack though....it's only been 3 months.) But for some reason the extra weight is driving me crazy this time around. So my reasons why:
  1. I will be 30 next month! My metabolism probably is slowing down as much as the idea of that makes me a little nervous
  2. I have 3 kids to watch after.....who wouldn't want some chocolate, sugar or caffenine to get through the day!
  3. Finding time to work out with 3 is a lot harder. That's why I'm getting up at 5:45 AM to do it. So I have at least found a solution to this problem.
I will lose it! I know I will. 99 3/4 % guarenteed (I've been reading "Oh the Places You'll Go" too much to the kids. LOL)

Now if I can only figure out how to stop the grey hairs from growing on my head!!!

No comments: