Friday, August 24, 2007

Asher pulling up

Asher laughing at Boston
Big Blue Eyes

I realized the other day that the only "tummy time" Asher was getting was when he was sleeping. Yes, he sleeps on his tummy, just like all the rest of my babies. None of them would sleep well on their backs and I figured Sean and I survived just fine sleeping on our tummy's. Anyhow....today when Asher woke up in the morning Boston ran in the room like he normally does to say "good morning!" And Asher was pulling himself up so well to look at him. This was the first time he's done that. So we put a blanket on the floor and sure enough he did it again. It was so cute! Boy is my little baby growing up! Soon he will be rolling over and crawling.



He's also started blowing bubbles with his mouth trying to make that sound. It's so cute to watch him try and do this. He gets so tickled pink by it.

No comments: