Thursday, August 16, 2007

Buying a backpack for a preschooler


Today we went to Target to get a backpack for school. We went to target because I knew they had Thomas the Train backpacks and I figured that was what he would want. But the Thomas backpack was too small so I said, "which one do you like Boston." He looked at the wall full of backpacks and picked out the Pirates of the Caribean one that's black and red with a scary skull on the front (he's really into pirates right now-but never seen this movie). I steered him away from this one, a little to scary I think. Then he wanted the Kermit the Frog one because we have been watching The Muppets Treasure Island that we checked out at the library. But I think he will be over Kermit pretty soon. I think showed him a Safari one with a compass like pirates use. That's all I had to say. So we have our backpack!!

1 comment:

Tiffanie Hage said...

Our boys must think alike. Ashton go the very same camo with compass backpack from Target! :) And he too first picked out the scary pirate one!