Monday, August 13, 2007

Monetary Ranch is back!


While driving to church yesterday we passed by Wendy's and on their sign out front it said "Monetary Ranch Chicken Sandwich is back." YEAH!!! It's my absolute favorite sandwich and it's been since I was pregnant with Boston since they have had it. (And that was over 5 years ago!) So today after going to Publix with the boys I drove over to Wendy's to get this most delicious sandwich. And BOY WAS IT GOOD! If they would only keep it on the menu all the time. And while I'm talking about it why don't we bring back the way Subway used to cut their sandwiches with a triangle cut in the middle. Does anyone remember this??

Yesterday after a morning at church we headed over to my parents to celebrate Suzanne's birthday and we enjoyed a great afternoon swimming and sweating in Florida's summer heat. It was a great time. Although my dad was still in the hospital so we missed him being there. But thankfully after shocking his heart back into rhythm today they let him go home this evening and he is so happy to be home. We look forward to seeing him tomorrow.

No comments: