Thursday, August 30, 2007

Love letter from Sean

I have to brag on my husband a little today. He wrote me the sweetest email last week and it put a little extra spring in my step. What an awesome husband and daddy he is. I can't ever thank him enough for working so hard that I can stay at home and raise our beautiful boys!

You're incredible. Proverbs 31 talks about how a Godly woman was a respected woman in her own right and that she bought and sold merchandise. Did you know that the bible is describing you!! "Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. Her husband trusts her management of their resources. Her industriousness adds to the family income." This is you!!!!



And finally, "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." I love you babe. You are truly awesome and I look forward to many blessed years of success and happiness and fruitfulness.



Love forever, sean

No comments: