Monday, August 20, 2007

Boston's 1st day of Preschool!



Today was Boston's first day of Preschool! Wow....how exciting. I even had butterflies in my stomach as we were pulling into the school. He couldn't get to his class fast enough. He was just so thrilled the day was finally here. He has been wanting to go to school for so long. He has been carring his backpack around all last week getting ready. And today he couldn't wait to show his teacher "Ms Sue" his NEW backpack and his NEW shoes. Here's a link to some pictures from dropping him off and his first day of school outfit. I'm just so glad for the teacher he got and the wonderful school. And I'm even more happy that he's so excited about school. I hope it always stays that way.
It was really nice having a few hours without having to take care of any kids. I got so much done! I can't believe I'll have 5 days a week like this!
After school I took the boys to get ice cream at Twistee Treat. They LOVED this! I thought I would make this a tradition every year on the first day of school. I think a lot of other people do this as well because there were so many people there. And our ice cream melted so fast in the 102 degree heat!
Click here to see photos of today:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AYsWzhw0aNGhp



No comments: