Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dallas new game

Dallas has a new game he plays. Since we put up the bunk beds I piled all their big stuffed animals in a corner in the playroom/office. Now he will come and ask me if he can by with the "doll boys". He just came up with that name this week. So funny. And he will go in there, sit in the middle of them and talk and play with them. Too cute! Dallas is my child that loves the stuffed animals, Boston could care less about them. I love how different each child is!

Dallas also has been doing so much better with obeying. It's amazing. And such a relief. Of course now I'm entering into unchartered territory as Boston is starting to pick up on some bad things that other kids are doing at school and church. Attitude issues mainly. So I'm gathering up all the scripture I can find so discipline and explain why a bad attitude is not a character trait you want to aquire. Wish me luck!

No comments: