Saturday, November 1, 2008

Voting


This morning Sean and I got up at 6am and my mom so graciously came over to the house to watch the kids. The reason we got up so early was to head to the early voting poll to place our vote for President of the United States. We met Suzanne there and waiting in line for 3 hours!!! Crazy isn't it. I couldn't believe that many people would get up that early on a Saturday. But we did it and I was very happy to vote for John McCain and Sarah Palin. I do hope someday that Sarah Palin will run for President. I think she is amazing and I never thought I would vote for a female president until she came around. So all I can do now is watch and wait for everyone to cast their vote and hope they made a good choice for President. And as awful and horrible it would be to have Obama as our president I will still pray and support him if that is what America chooses.

No comments: