Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday at Disney

(riding the People Mover with Asher. Boston and Dallas LOVE this ride. They call it the Space Mountain Ride)
We spent the day today at the MGM Studios and then Magic Kingdom with the kids. I feel so blessed to be able to go to the parks with them and have so much fun as a family. Boston, Dallas and I got to ride in the front of the monorail. I love it when we get to do this.

Asher sliding down the slide at the Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground at MGM. He did this over and over again

My parents then met us in the parking lot and took the kids for the night. Ah, I so needed this break and some time with Sean. We met Sean's family at Celebration for dinner with his Grandpa has recently moved to Florida from New York. It was a fun time and I just love that town. Then we went and rented some movies, since there wasn't anything at the theatre we wanted to see. It was a nice relaxing evening!

No comments: