Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Decorations

I had the desire to put out Christmas decorations today so I figured I'd better take advantage of this desire. The problem was that Sean had to work today and all the decoration are in the attic. The way to get into the attic this in the garage and you have to climb a latter to get in. I've been wanting to get stairs so bad but we haven't done it yet. So Boston was my helper and held the latter and I passed things to him. He was so excited about this! I got most everything down except a few boxes that were too heavy to hand him. We managed to get both trees up and decorated. The boys were especially excited when we opened up the kids Christmas box. We have a Fisher Price nativity set, a Christmas train and many other fun things. Below is a picture of the santa Aunt Margie sent us a few years ago that moves and says the entire "Twas the Night Before Christmas" story. They all sat there quietly and very focused on Santa.


No comments: