Sunday, November 2, 2008

Time with the kids

Today Sean took Dallas to work with him since he had to go in for a little while. Boston and Asher stayed and hung out with me. We were supposed to meet them at Magic Kingdom but then it started raining and I said I didn't think it was a good idea. So Sean just took Dallas by himself and they had a blast! I'm so glad Dallas got this time alone with Sean and away from his brothers. Sean said he behaved beautifully and they had a wonderful time.

I took Boston to Publix and he got a special Halloween Doughnut and we rented some movies for fun. We rented Scooby Doo (the live action movie) and Tinkerbell the new movie. We had fun hanging out together just mommy and Boston (after Asher was in bed).

It's so good to be able to have time with the kids one on one. Hard to do, but so important!

No comments: