Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Will we see Santa tomorrow?

I have this picture of how things should happen, how I would raise my kids, how holidays would go, I think it's just the perfectinist in me. So in anticipation of going to see Santa with the boys tomorrow I'm nervous. Nervous because its never been a very fun thing for them to do, as much as it's suppossed to be. Although there was a glimmer of hope last year when Santa was able to talk Boston into coming over and sitting in his lap. (He was the most unbelievable Santa.) I have this lovely picture of the boys running up to Santa to talk to him, it being a magical experience. I already have matching outfits for all three of them, so, hopefully I will be able to get them all to pose in a picture together. Would it be too much to ask that they smile????

No comments: