Tuesday, December 11, 2007

King Boston goes to school


After school I always ask Boston about his day. What he learned, who he played with, who was snack helper and what did they eat. When he first started he didn't want to tell me anything but now he loves to. Today he told me he was playing "King." At first I didn't understand what he was saying until he told me he was playing with Lizzie (his "girlfriend" that he talks about ALL THE TIME) and Lizzie was the princess. I had to chuckle imagining him play King and the Princess with her. It's so funny how he plays with little girls vs playing with little boys. He'll let the girls boss him around. And he loves playing with Lizzie and Michelle everyday at school. He tells me they are his girlfriends. It's times like this that I miss being with him every part of the day. I hate to miss out on what he's doing at school (and he's only there for 3 hours each day!) I wish I could be there to see it all. My little boy is getting so big so fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!! I love reading your blog and seeing all of your family pics! :)