Friday, December 28, 2007

Bathtime with Brothers

All 3 of our boys love the bath and they have since they were born. I've never seen kids that love taking a bath as much as them. When I say it's bathtime, they literally drop whatever they are doing and RUN for the bathroom, strip and jump in, even before the water is in sometimes. It's so funny. And if for some reason we have to skip the bath, they are so bummed. Asher loves it as well and tonight he got to join in on the big bathtime fun with the older boys. They were so excited that he was going to join him, and mommy was excited to save at least 15 minutes by combining 2 baths into 1! And it worked! I was worried with all the splash time fun they have that Asher might be overwelmed and scared. What was I thinking, he's so used to the craziness of Boston and Dallas what would he expect.
We've also never had a problem with them not liking water in their eyes, as you can see, they even love to pour it on themselves.
Asher enjoying his big brother bathtime fun
Dallas
Boston

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would like to but fuck your son the older one. Fuck him so hard and fast and shoot my load in his ass and keep on pounding thar ass. Then suck his tiny cock. Lift his legs up and ass Fuck him again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again. Cum deep in his ass

Alec said...

I would love to jerk off your son (Boston) his smooth little boy penis and suck on his smooth little boy penis until he spurts his cock cream every where and I swallow every last drop and I also want to lick his smooth little boy bum hole and then finger fuck his bum hole. Then I would grab Dallas and jerk off his smooth little boy penis and then suck on his smooth little boy penis until he spurts his cock cream every where even into my mouth and I will swallow every last drop of Dallases sweet little boy cock cream then I would lick his smooth bum hole