Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Letters to Santa

Today the boys mailed their letters to Santa. (actually to the Post office in Christmas Florida) As they were telling me what they wanted to had to laugh. The rollercoaster listed on both of theirs is a thing that is set up as a demo at Walmart that has a marble but is really for older kids. Unfortunely they will have to wait until they are older for this. And I have no idea where the jellyfish that Boston listed came from or what it is. He couldn't explain, just laughed. The drawing is Boston drawing of Santa that he also sent him. This is the first time we have sent letters to Santa and they had such a great time doing it. I had intentions of cutting out pictures but when I pulled out all the catelogs they love to look through they didn't really want to cut the pictures out, just look. Of course the hottest item on their list this year is anything GeoTrax (just like last year.) I think we could fill a room with GeoTrax trains...LOL But at least we have all boys so it won't go to waste and the whole family can play together. When Boston put the letters in the mailbox at the Post Office (Dallas didn't want to get out of the car) he was so curious I had to hold him up so he could look down into it. I think maybe he thought it would slide right to the North Pole.



No comments: