Wednesday, December 19, 2007

New Christmas Stockings


I ordered us new stockings this year. Sean and I have always used the ones my childhood best friend Amy had bought us for our 1st Christmas. But now that our family has grown we really needed some new stockings (I had been using the Pluto and Goofy ones for the boys I had purchased in college when I worked there.) I went searching online for stockings with trains on it, since this would be perfect for Boston and Dallas. The only place that had them was pottery barn kids and I fell in love with them as well as the other styles for the rest of us. So now our stockings say "Mommy" and "Daddy" instead of Sean and Cricket.....HO HO HO and Merry Christmas! (And we have to be creative were we hang them since the person who lived here before us took out the fireplace!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are SO cute!!