Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from The Whitman's! And what a wonderful & fun Christmas it has been. Boston woke up at around 5am but patiently waited for the rest of the house to wake up by watching the GeoTrax movie that Santa brought him. I layed down on the couch and got some more sleep. He looked over at me and said, "I'm so happy that Santa brought me the exact Geo Trax train that I wanted mom!" It was just so cute. Surprisingly Dallas was the last to wake in the house at 7am. I couldn't believe it! We excitedly got to opening gifts, always a crazy experience for us. Everyone got some really great gifts this year. Boston was more into it than ever. Dallas could have cared less about opening gifts. He just wanted to sit and play with the new GeoTrax train. Asher was so happy and content to sit there an play with whatever you handed him. He even got his own set of measuring spoons from my parents, since this is one of his favorite things to play with while I cook dinner. Ha ha.

We awoke to this absolutely breathtaking sunrise! What a blessing! (and I didn't digitally enhance this picture....this is exactly how it looked!!!)

Before we started opening presents Boston tore off his last ring on his advent and made it to the star!The crazy mass of presents!

A new drum set equipped with a microphone (his favorite part)

Look at the look on his face! Classic

Asher even loved playing with all his toys

Stockings with Daddy. I got Sean an Ipod Nano this year and it was a total surprise to him. That's always the best. He bought me a Kitchen Aid Mixer...oh yes! Lots of baking going on here. I've wanted one of these for sooooo long! There were so many great gifts that I can't even begin to type them all. Family Christmas photo....can you believe we are all looking and smiling at the camera! Truely a MERRY Christmas. After we opened presents we had an amazing breakfast that my mom cooked with breakfast casserole, hashbrown casserole and an apple french toast casserole. Oh how awesome!We also took a boat ride in the beautiful weather. I love Christmas in Florida!

Our little Santa Papa Santa
Nena hanging out on the boat with Boston and Dallas
Papa lauching his Christmas present...a rocket!

Love the scooters!

Sean's parents Dale and Pat came over and the boys had a great time playing with them and showing them all their new toys. They left today to see Sean's other brother in Las Vegas.
Sean got the rocket fishing rod...a commercial the boys go crazy over on tv. Boston was so bummed that daddy got it and not him. LOL But the boys got their own fishing rods from my parents. Really all they like to do is cast. None of them are actually looking to catch anything, especially since they don't have any bait at the end. All in good fun.

All in all it was a WONDERFUL Christmas with family and friends (Aaron and Kim came by with Kim's parents as well) Got to play some Mexican Train Dominos (a gift we bought Suzanne), laugh, eat and enjoy the company of some good people. The boys ran around like crazy and crashed that night. We packed the car up after an amazing meal cooked by my mom (Honey Baked ham and turkey, sweet pototoe souffle, mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberry sauce and more). When we got home they jumped right into bed and Sean spent an hour unloading the car. LOL We then watched "Meet the Claus" a hallmark movie my dad recorded for us. Boy our Christmas' get even better with time, especially as the boys get older. I just love this time of year.

No comments: