Friday, September 3, 2010

Making bread

I recently started making my own bread. I don't do it all the time but when I do I always ask myself why in the world I ever buy bread. It's so simple to make it myself, cheaper....and MUCH MUCH better!! So try it I say. You will amaze yourself at what you can do. (pictured is the French bread I made last night)

I started after getting the book The Food Nanny. I've talked about her before on here, but trust me when I say it's the best cookbook I have ever gotten. I've used tons of her recipes and every single one is amazing! And the best part is there's not many ingredients and they are all very simple. So if you are in the market for more recipes or a change in your food, or a great system for staying organized when it comes to preparing food for your family, check out The Food Nanny!

No comments: