Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy birhday to me

Today is my 33rd birthday. Wow....am I really 33 because I really feel like I'm still in my early 20's with a few kids in tow.

I had breakfast at Perkins with Sydney, Asher and my parents after I dropped the boys off at school. Last year on my birthday I got one of the greatest gifts ever, i found out a few days before my birthday that I was carring a baby girl in my belly! I was truly a joyous and special birthday. And this year I was blessed to be able to celebrate it with my healthy baby girl.

My baby girl and I
This is her first time sitting in her seat cover. The boys always had one that was red with primary colored animals on it. Of course sydneys is PINK and greenSuzanne came over and spent some time with me and then we went to lunch and my brother Wes joined us. Chevy's knows how to do birthdays right, with a BIG sombrero! My mom watched Asher for me this afternoon while I went to lunch and then I picked the big boys up and went to pick up Asher and he surprised me with a cookie cake that he made with Nena. It was very cute. He picked out all the decorations and insisted on the girls on top.
My boys blowing out the candles on my cake, over and over again Sean is taking me out to eat this weekend so I'll just keep celebrating all week!

No comments: