Saturday, May 12, 2007

Contractions!

Well it's now 3 hours until Mother's Day and I've been having contractions for about 3 hours now. I started timing them at 7:30 and timed them for over an hour and they were an average of a little over 1 minute long and about 2 minutes apart. Crazy! But they aren't as stong as I remembered them being with Dallas. I have been praying for a painfree labor and delivery, but wow, this would make it really easy. So I've walked around, layed around, showered and done all sorts of different things and they still keep coming. I just can't decide whether they are active labor or very consistent bracton hicks contractions. So I'm going to go lay down now and wait it out a while longer and see what they do. I'm praying this is it!! Especially because it would be the BEST Mother's Day gift EVER!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Cricket, I have great respect for you for being so patient. I know that that is the Lord at work, no doubt! I pray for an easy and uncomplicated delivery of your blessed little one! Much Love.
Beth Larrabee

Anonymous said...

Silly Me!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!
Beth