Thursday, May 10, 2007

The life of a pregnant, overdue woman


Thank you to everyone that continues to pray for me and the baby and that it will come on it's own. I know God is hearing them and has some specific plan for the birth.
I've had more and stronger contractions again today, but they just won't take off and run for active labor. My back pain has greatly increased as well. Walking is starting to become very difficult and funny I might add. I look like a big fat pengiun waddling around. People probably look at me and run the other way afraid my water might break right there on the floor. Oh the life of an overdue pregnant woman that only overdue pregnant women can completely understand. At least no one has come up to me this pregnancy (like the other two) asking when the "twins" were due. I must be carring this one differently. I had a dream last night that I was back to my slim figure and remembering how easy it was to glide around. It's been so long....


I swear this baby must be somewhere around 23 inches because I never felt the boys stretch and take up every available area inside me like this one does. It's amazing! This is one long kid!


BABY POLL UPDATE: The baby has OFFICIALLY passed every date that all the voters guessed on. Can you believe that?!?! Boston was 10 days late and even people still had guesses up to him being born. But this is one late child.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So exciting it will be an awesome mommys day for you:)Jamie