Saturday, May 12, 2007

12 days past due date


12 days late...wow I never thought I would go this long. I actually thought the baby would be born in April, but here we are the middle of May and still no baby. Crazy! But it's been a fun ride of a pregnancy. The contractions keep on coming, just haven't yet started into active labor. I am now 2 cm so at least somethings happening. I do really hope that either today or tomorrow the contractions will take hold and we can meet our precious little one...boy or girl. There's so many surprises and so much suspense. When will it happen, what will the sex be? I wish now that I had waited to know the sex of the boys because I can't describe how exciting it is not knowing. It makes the delivery an even more special time. For those of you that are going to be having kids, wait to find out the sex. You will love it!


Until next time....the wait is on

No comments: