Friday, May 11, 2007

11 days overdue




Still no baby....I'm now 11 days overdue. I head for the doc this morning at 9:40 and they will decide whether to induce me today or tomorrow from what I gather. I'm still praying up until the last moment that this baby will kick into gear and start active labor on its own. Granted, Boston was 10 days late and had to be induced because of low fluid level, Dallas did come all on his own 3 days early. My mom was 3 weeks late with me and my brother so I think lateness must run in the family.

Thanks again everyone for all your wonderful prayers and encouragement. I've never felt so covered with prayers as I have been the last 2 weeks. God has used this time to draw me closer to him and to have an even greater trust and faith in His perfect plan. Sean prayed over my body last night. We are ready. So unless they sendme right over to the hospital to be induced today I will try and update again later this afternoon.

No comments: