Friday, May 11, 2007

Home from doc appt

Just got home from the doctor. All is very good. The doctor thought the baby isn't as big as the sonographer thought. Doc said it's probably only about 8 1/2 lbs. She said that if I want to go longer then she is all for it. So she's going to let me go until Monday (I will be 42 weeks). My cervix is still very hard so baby just isn't ready. They sent me over for another non-stress test on the baby and we passed. I even had a few contractions on the monitor, which was fun to watch. Sean got to go with me today to all the appts and such and that was fun to do together, almost like a date!

So please continue to pray that the baby will come on it's own before Monday. It sure would be an awesome Mother's Day gift. I felt very uplifted by what all the doctor's had to say today and very encouraged. They were all very impressed that I was patient enough to keep waiting it out. They truely believe that is best as well because with an induction there is always a chance for a c-section if your body doesn't progress. So the wait continues and I thank God for an awesome day at the doctor's today. I do think it's His will that the baby come on its own because the doctor's keep giving me more days.

No comments: