Thursday, June 14, 2007

Asher's 1 month old


Wow! What a month it has been. Asher is 1 month old today!! I can't believe it. When he first arrived it felt like he had been with us forever, but now I can't believe a month has gone by. Life goes by fast when you are a mommy of 3! Speaking of that, the adjustment is going well. (As long as I get some sleep...LOL) Asher is a WONDERFUL baby. Sleeps most of the day and all night (except for a few feedings inbetween) The boys absolutely LOVE him to death. They can't kiss him enough. And Boston wants to help out with everything, from changing diapers, to singing a lullaby when he's crying. He is the ULTIMATE big brother. Dallas definatly needs his "mommy" time, and with three little boys it's hard to have that one on one as much. But I'm trying to balance it all. Dallas is also in the middle of the TERRIBLE two's. I just don't remember it being this bad with Boston. Of course, with a new baby in the house that adds to the situation. Whenever Dallas starts crying and whinning I tell him to go get in bed until he is happy again, so now he just puts himself into bed whenever he gets upset. That's one way of "cooling" off. Wish I could do that myself!


Sean's been working hard but getting home at much better times than before. He and the two big boys have been having a lot of play time together. My mom has also been a huge help taking them when I need a much needed break. And they love to go over and swim at their house. Sean and I even got to go on a date this month thanks to Sean's parents. My sunday school and Mom's Club has been so awesome with bringing us dinner every other night since the first week. And I can't tell you what a blessing that has been!!! Dinnertime is the hardest!


I have mangaged to go shopping at Publix, Sam's and Target with all three and we all survived...and actually had a fun time. The boys have always loved going to the grocery store and that hasn't changed and Asher slept the whole time. (As babies Boston and Dallas cried soooo much and they hardly ever slept during the day - so this is like night and day).


There's a link to some newer pics on the right of this site. I will try and keep the blog updated more now. I am going to put the birth story on here at some point. Right now internet time is hit or miss when I have the time! Love you all and thanks so much for you support!!

No comments: