Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Vacation Bible School



All week me and the boys have Vacation Bible School at our church. It is one of the highlights of the summer! I am the photographer again this year and Asher is enjoying riding around in the stroller or hanging out with Nena while mommy takes pictures. And everyone has sure enjoyed getting to see baby Asher and hold him. Dallas absolutely loves being in Ms Stephanie's class with all 6 boys. God Bless you Stephanie! It's so nice this year that he runs in his class, not ever getting upset, and doesn't want to leave when we come to pick him up. And Boston just loves his class as well. He's enjoying the "cowboy" theme for sure! And he comes home singing all the praise songs he is learning. What a joy! It's fun to also watch the kids grow each year. On Sunday and Wednesday you don't always get to see all the other kids. And since I'm taking pictures of them each year I really notice how much they have grown. VBS is also great for me in the since that I get to talk and be around other adults each day...LOL. For those of you who aren't moms yet, you will understand and cherish this a lot more when you are around toddlers all day! :-) I'm most proud of myself since we have been on time (and early) each day. A real accomplishment since I'm getting myself and three others ready and out the door by myself!! Well I'm off to get some photo things done and take the boys swimming....until next time!

No comments: