Thursday, June 14, 2007

Being a Mommy of 3!


As hard as it is having a 4 year old, 2 ½ year old and 1 month old, I wouldn’t change it for the world. It might be the hardest time for me at the moment, with my lack of sleep and constant disciplining trying to raise good boys, but I know I will look back on these years as some of the best. I just want to be able to cherish that right now, while I’m in the middle of it. When I get no sleep and the boys aren’t listening and the baby pees all over me and him and then after I get us changed spits up on everything. It can seem so overwhelming at times and I will think “I just don’t know how I’m going to get threw today!” But somehow I do, and somehow everyone survives. And somehow watching tv for hours that day won’t kill them. Somehow they have learned something in the midst of all the craziness. I look at the boys and wonder how they know all that the do. When did they learn their abc’s, shapes and colors. And then I remember, that in the midst of our zany day, I was teaching, I was loving and I was exactly the mom they needed me to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I love love that picture of those tiny toes. I could just eat them up! :) I can only imagine what you are going thru...I'd be right in your shoes too if we had a third boy. I love Asher's name, very close to my sweet baby's name so of course it's a keeper! :)