- Most left-handers draw figures facing to the right.
- Left-handers adjust more readily to seeing underwater.
- Left-handers excel particularly in tennis, baseball, swimming and fencing
- 4 of the 5 original designers of the Macintosh computer were left-handed
- 1 in 4 Apollo astronauts were left-handed - 250% more than the normal level.
- Left-handers are generally more intelligent, better looking, imaginative and multi-talented than right handers - based on discussions among members of the Left-Handers Club!
Today in school we did a really fun activity where the boys punched out their names on black paper and we hung them in the window. It was very fun and super cool. Showing how God sees right through us no matter how much we might try and hide something.
Another cool thing we did today to go along with our bible story about how Jacob tricked his dad and his brother Esau incorporating smell. I dipped qtips into different spices and the boys had to smell them and then smell the containers and find the one that matched. It was really fun. Boston's favorite was vanilla because it smelled like ice cream and Dallas loved the cocoa because it smelled like chocolate. Other smells were chili, garlic, cinnamon, and lime.