Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Mommy Doctor's Appt



Today I had my after baby doctor's appt. (Above pictures are from Dr Walker - who I wanted to deliver Asher so badly, and Grace-from the front desk. Two of my FAVORITE people!) It was great getting so see everyone in the doctor's office. I'm really going to miss seeing them so often! I know it must be the best ob-gyn office anywhere. I don't think many other people actually enjoy going to their doc as much as I do! It's all about the people there!!


Asher has been sleeping through the night now for about 2 weeks (10 hours a night) It's really awesome. And then he will be awake for a couple of hours in the morning and go back to sleep around 11 or 12 and sleep, wake up to eat about 4 hours later, and go back to sleep until about 5 or6. It's really awesome. I'm so blessed! I guess if I could have picked which baby to be the most laid back, the third is probably the way to go. I wouldn't have much time for an acid reflux baby right now. That you God for that answered prayer!


I was reading an article the other day about colic babies and a quote for the article was "it's about the roughest introduction to motherhood one can imagine." And that's the truth!! Having gone through two acid relux/colic babies and having to change my diet COMPLETELY was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. But we all survived! I remember Dallas crying for 5 hours a stretch. Wow....what a test of your patience! And now we have Asher, which does mean "happy", and he lives up to that!


We are off to the lakehouse for the 4th of July. I hope everyone has a great holiday celebrating this great country we live in.

No comments: